Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to my Blogging friends.
Christmas is over for another year, hope you enjoyed your time with your family and friends. 
 Guess who got a selfie stick for Christmas :)
 Me & My Wonderful Dad
 Three Generations
 My Gorgeous Kids
 Ex Husband and his Son joined in the fun too

 My whole BIG crazy family
 
 My Son and his Girlfriend gave me two of these beautiful Dragonfly Cushions
 My Son also found this ladder on Trash & Treasure and haggled the poor lady down to $10 :)
 I was very spoilt with this new Clock too
 And Purple thermomix bowls are perfect for me too
I had a lovely Christmas but wish it could have been slower

6 comments:

  1. Great celebrations Fiona. Lovely gifts, the ladder is gorgeous. So long in the planning and always over too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Susan, the present unwrapping was way too fast at our place and you don't see what everyone gets :(

      Delete
  2. OMG now there will be no stopping the amount of selfies you take...........these look great.......lots of fun............lovely prezzies........Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you all had a great, fun day. Very thoughtful gifts that you received. Now, can you fit that selfie stick in your handbag to take everywhere with you? There'll be selfies taken everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Janice the selfie stick will now come everywhere with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's really appreciated.