Sunday 7 December 2014

Bathurst Blog Meet Part 5

Now it wasn't all fun and games, I did do some sewing
This is the quilt for my sister using her Husband's shirts
I love all the pockets and logo pieces
 Then onto some Grandbaby sewing 
 A big burpie to start with
 Then a lot more using scraps of flannel and polar fleece
Even enough to leave some at Granny's house :)
 This was my favourite finish - My Rosalie Quinlan Merry Christmas Swag
Still have to attached the string
Merry is finished and thanks Simone for taking this crazy pic


3 comments:

  1. you got lots done................D will love the quilt..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Fiona. A really special quilt for your sister. Love the bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having you as a table buddy too!
    Wonderful sewing projects completed over the weekend!
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's really appreciated.