Friday 13 June 2014

Productive Weekend

I missed this post back on 31/5/14
After my weekend away last week it was nice to be home this weekend.
Friday Night started with a well earned wine.
Set up my new ironing board cover my Son gave me for Mothers Day. Love the words fabric.
It was great to find these UFOs from past Girls Day In The Country projects.
I've got started on my Hatched & Patched - Peaceful Garden Stitchery. I have a few little changes to it.
A few little Stitcheries finished
Stina's Valentine Hearts

I managed to surprise the family with home cooked meals.
 And even Max got a wash and haircut.
Such a lovely weekend and so nice to spend it looking after my sick Hubby and relax.
Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend too.

5 comments:

  1. It's always a good feeling to get a bit of everything done. Great stitcheries, any plans for them? Max looks rather cute after his bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good weekend Fee.....my boys need a wash...if you are available...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure we're productive. I hope hubby is all better now. Max is rather cute. I like scruffy dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post Fiona and Max is very cute,hope hubby is feeling better now,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Fee do you realize you have the prove you are not a robot on,lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's really appreciated.