Thursday 19 June 2014

Busy Life

After a lot of investigating and asking a lot of advise, I bought myself a Thermomix.  It was delivered last weekend and I was shown how to make Vege Stock then I made Strawberry Sorbet & Pumpkin Soup.
Now I just have to go shopping for groceries before I can start making so many other meals for the family.
These gorgeous girls came to visit while her Dad was helping with our Shed.  She is my daughters friend and little Mackenzie is just 4 months old and such a happy little baby.
An early Birthday Present from our Dad was to go to our Theatre to watch Celtic Illusions.  Great Aussie show.  Love Irish Dancing, they are very fit people.






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been very busy Fi.... can't wait to see/hear what else you cook up in your new Thermomix (I'm fascinted by them but not prepared to make that much of an investment).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's really appreciated.