Thursday, 30 April 2015

Baby Bag Sewing

I finished work early today so after taking the dog for a walk, I hit the sewing room
Time for some baby sewing before she arrives. (Less than a week to go now)
Love these little sleeping bags. I hope it's not too small.

5 comments:

  1. ooOOhhhh... be sure to keep us posted...
    Lovely sewing too xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, she will be nice and snug. Is that a little clamshell quilt on the design wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very exciting Fee ...so cute please let us know xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. sewing machine reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's really appreciated.